Leveraging the collective wisdom of our partners, the Forum on Pennsylvania’s Children provides an opportunity for our community leaders to build new skills and forge connections to fuel their efforts toward healing trauma on behalf of children and families.
The Forum is a small, focused event that brings together thought leaders and change agents from human services, the faith community, law enforcement, education and more. The event agenda and setting are specifically designed to facilitate learning about trauma and stimulate collaboration among those who attend.
The Inaugural Forum on Pennsylvania's Children: A Convening of Leaders
When: Thursday, November 10, 2022, 8am - 4:30pm
Where: Wyndham Resort and Conference Center, Lancaster, PA
Cost: $150, includes continental breakfast, lunch and afternoon break
- Original keynote speakers, Dr. Liz Winters from the University of Pittsburgh and Maryann McEvoy from the Pennsylvania Office of Advocacy and Reform/HEAL PA
- Choice of morning and afternoon learning labs provided by compelling speakers from various child and family-serving systems
- Illuminations, a creatively facilitated encounter with the artwork of a victim of child sexual abuse
- Demonstrations of tech solutions facilitating services to children and families
- Networking with trauma thought leaders from throughout Pennsylvania designed to establish common ground and common understanding of the effects of trauma
Michelle Gwinn Nutter
Civil Rights Outreach Specialist/Education and Outreach Program Manager with the PA Office of Attorney General
Vice President of FirstMatch® at Adelphoi Innovative Solutions
Attorney and Founder with Potter Law